advocacy for you
We provide our members with up-to-date information on public policy and decisions impacting the central square community. The Central Square Business Association;
• Represents members interest with the City
• Advocates for Central Square capital and infrastructure improvements
• Engages with property owners, businesses, civic groups and neighborhood associations
build your network
As a CSBA member, you will have access to our network of local businesses and property owners.
• Build new relationships with businesses and customers
• Promote your business thru our online channels (web and social)
• Meet other local leaders at our member networking events
• Sponsor events and market your business
We help maintain the public space, infrastructure, environment, and safety of Central Square. To do this we work with property owners and new businesses to reduce storefront vacancies. We also create a full calendar of enticing events that draws over 1 million people annually – like the Central Flea market, Craft Beer Fest, City Wide Dance Party, Dumpling Festival, Caribbean Festival and so much more.
be in the know
We promote Central Square businesses and culture through our user-friendly website, bi-monthly newsletter and our social media channels. As a member, you gain more avenues to advertise your business and reach more people.